The Device Details page for QNX in Workspace ONE UEM powered by AirWatch displays detailed device information for QNX devices and lets you quickly access user and device management actions.
You can access the Device Details page by selecting a device's Friendly Name from the Device Search page. You can also use one of the available Dashboards or any of the available search tools with the Workspace ONE ™ UEM console.
From the Device Details page, you can access specific device information broken into different menu tabs. Each menu tab contains related device information depending on your Workspace ONE UEM deployment.
Performing Remote Actions
The More drop-down on the Device Details page enables you to perform remote actions over-the-air to the selected device.
The actions listed below vary depending on factors such as device platform, UEM console settings, and enrollment status.
- Add Tag – Assign a customizable tag to a device, which can be used to identify a special device in your fleet.
- Change Organization Group – Change the device's home organization group to another existing OG. Includes an option to select a static or dynamic OG.
- If you want to change the organization group for multiple devices at a time, you must select devices for the bulk action using the Block selection method (using the shift-key) instead of the Global check box (next to the Last Seen column heading in the device list view).
- Delete Device – Delete and unenroll a device from the console. Sends the enterprise wipe command to the device that gets wiped on the next check-in and marks the device as Delete In Progress on the console. If the wipe protection is turned off on the device, the issued command immediately performs an enterprise wipe and removes the device representation in the console.
- Edit Device – Edit device information such as Friendly Name, Asset Number, Device Ownership, Device Group Device Category.
- Enterprise Wipe – Enterprise Wipe a device to unenroll and remove all managed enterprise resources including applications and profiles. This action cannot be undone and re-enrollment is required before Workspace ONE UEM can manage this device again. This device action includes options to prevent future re-enrollment and a Note Description text box for you to add information about the action.
- Enterprise Wipe is not supported for cloud domain-joined devices.
- Remote Management – Take control of a supported device remotely using this action, which starts a console application that enables you to perform support and troubleshoot on the device. Android devices require Remote Control Service to be installed on the device.
- Send Message – Send a message to the user of the selected device. Select between Email, Push Notification (through AirWatch Cloud Messaging), and SMS. Push notification requires Airwatch applications like Hub, Boxer etc which must have been launched at least once.