Specific roaming functionality can be prevented only on supported platforms and operating system versions.
Each roaming functionality listed in the Restrictions payload screen supports specific android legacy devices. The supported devices are listed to the right of these roaming functionalities.
- Navigate to .
- Select Add and then select Add Profile.
- Select Android (Legacy) as the platform for the profile.
- Configure the General settings for the profile to specify how the profile is deployed and which devices receive it.
- Select the Restrictions payload from the left menu and select Configure.
- Scroll down to Roaming and select the applicable check boxes to allow/prevent the following roaming functions.
- Allow Data Usage on Roaming
- Allow Automatic Sync on Roaming
- Allow Roaming Voice Calls
- Select Save to add the profile to Workspace ONE UEM or Save & Publish to add the profile and immediately deploy it to applicable Android devices.
Note: Roaming for Android (non-legacy) devices can be prevented by selecting the value for the Roaming Approved setting as Not Approved while creating a telecom plan.