Configure Per-App Tunnel for iOS to allow those devices to connect to internal sites you define through VMware Tunnel. Using this functionality requires you to configure and install the Per-App Tunnel component as part of your VMware Tunnel installation.
- Navigate to iOS. and select
- Configure the profile's General settings. Consider setting the Deployment type for this profile to Auto so end-users receive it automatically.
- Select the VPN payload from the list.
- Enter a Connection Name, which is the name that displays on the user's device in the VMware Tunnel application, and select Workspace ONE Tunnel as the Connection Type.
The Server text box populates automatically with your VMware Tunnel component server URL.
- Select Enable VMware Tunnel to always push the VMware Workspace ONE Tunnel version of the profile to device. Do not use this option if you have devices in the assignment group that do not have the VMware Workspace ONE Tunnel app but still use the legacy AirWatch Tunnel App.
- Verify or select AppProxy as the Provider Type.
- Select Save & Publish.