During the Workspace ONE UEM installation, your URLs populate on a system settings page. Learn more about how to verify your URLs have populated correctly.
The Workspace ONE UEM system settings have a page that displays your site URLs. Verify these values have populated correctly as part of the installation.
- Open a browser and access the console using the publicly signed URL.
- Verify the Workspace ONE UEM version by selecting About Workspace ONE UEM.
- Log in to the Workspace ONE UEM console by selecting a language, if applicable, and entering your credentials.
- Define a Password Question and/or Security PIN.
- Verify Correct Site URL Population.
Navigate toand verify the URLs populated correctly.
The only Site URL that might include “localhost” is the Peripheral Service URL. Google Play has a hostname connected to a port number.
- Change SOAP and REST API URLs from the UEM console URL to the Workspace ONE UEM Devices Services server URL:
For example, https://acme-console.com /AirWatchServices becomes https://acme-ds.com /AirWatchServices and https://acme-console.com/API becomes https://acme-ds.com/API.
\Workspace ONE UEM recommends a standalone API server, for deployments of up to 100,000 devices and higher, in which case, change the Site URL to match your dedicated API server URL.