You must define a Geofencing area before you can apply one to a device.
- Access the Area settings page by navigating to
.System Settings displays.
- Select the Geofencing Area button.
- Enter an Address and the Radius of the geofence in kilometers or miles.
You can double-click any area on the map to set the central location.
- Select Click to Search to send the entered address as a search parameter to Bing maps. If the search is successful, the map view updates to display the entered location with the address as the epicenter of the geofence.
Note: Integration with Bing maps requires that "insecure content" is loaded on this page. If a location search does not load as expected, you might need to allow "Show all Content" for your browser.
- Enter the Area Name (how it appears in the Workspace ONE UEM console) and select Save.