Once you have added a Geofencing area, you can apply it to a profile and combine it with other payloads to create more robust profiles.
- Navigate to and locate the profile you want to apply a geofence to.
- Select the Edit pencil icon () of the profile.
- Select Install only on devices inside selected areas on the General tab. If this checkbox is disabled, select the Add Version button. Making a new version means republishing the profile.
An Assigned Geofence Areas box displays. If no Geofence Area has been defined, the menu directs you back to the Geofence Area creation menu.
- Enter one or multiple Geofencing areas to this profile.
- Configure a payload such as Passcode, Restrictions, or Wi-Fi that you want to apply only while devices are inside the selected Geofencing areas.
- Select Save & Publish.