Multi-user device/shared device staging allows an IT administrator to provision devices intended to be used by more than one user. Multi-User staging allows the device to change its assigned user dynamically as the different network users log into that device.
- Navigate to Edit for the user account for which you want to enable device staging. and select
- In the Add / Edit User page, select the Advanced tab.
Single User Devices stages devices for a single user.
- Scroll down to the Staging section.
- Select Enable Device Staging.
- Select the staging settings that apply to this staging user.
- Toggle the type of single user device staging mode to either Standard or Advanced.
Standard staging requires an end user to enter login information after staging, while Advanced means that the staging user can enroll the device on behalf of another user.
- Ensure that Multi User Devices is set to Enabled.
- Enroll the device using one of the two following methods.
- Enroll using the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub by entering a server URL and Group ID.
- Open the device's Internet browser, navigate to the enrollment URL, and enter the proper Group ID.
- Enter your staging user's credentials during enrollment. If necessary, specify that you are staging for Single User Devices.
You only must do this if multi-user device staging is also enabled for the staging user.