An enterprise wipe unenrolls the device from Workspace ONE UEM and strips it of all enterprise content, including email accounts, VPN settings, profiles, and applications.
- In the Admin Console, select the appropriate organization group.
- Navigate to and select a device or multiple devices from the list.
- The Device Details view displays a list of actions you can perform under the More drop-down in the top right. Select Enterprise Wipe.
- In the confirmation dialog box, select Prevent Re-Enrollment to prevent this device from enrolling again.
- Enter a Security PIN if applicable, and then select Enterprise Wipe to finish the action.