Locking down your devices with Workspace ONE Launcher includes the configuration of a profile and the deployment of the application to your device fleet.
- Navigate to
.Alternatively, select Android (Legacy) to configure the Launcher profile if you've opted out of Android EMM registration.
- Configure the General profile settings as desired.
- Select the .
- Configure devices with your custom home-screen by selecting an app mode: Single App, Multi App, or Template Mode.
- Configure Layout elements such as the icon grid and orientation preference.
You can upload images to customize the Launcher with your unique brand look and feel as allowed by the selected app mode. For the available layout settings, please see Layout Settings.
- Move to the Apps section and use the drop-down menu to select Public, Internal, or Miscellaneous or to add Bookmarks.
To learn more about bookmarks, see Bookmarks for Workspace ONE Launcher.
- Organize the Launcher Canvas with apps, view App Attributes, remove apps, and create folders for apps to group apps together.
- Configure Hidden Apps, if needed.
Find out how to add hidden apps on Add Hidden Apps.
- Click the Settings button to configure device settings and utilities to be allowed and to configure the admin passcode.
To see available settings, please see Settings for AirWatch Launcher.
- Select the Preview button to view how the configuration will appear on the user's device.
- Select Save to add the profile to the Workspace ONE UEM console or Save & Publish to add the profile and immediately deploy it to applicable Android devices.