Once the Workspace ONE Launcher profile is pushed to user devices, users have to grant app permissions which allow the profile to access features on the device and set Workspace ONE Launcher as the default launcher.
- Wait for the Workspace ONE Launcher profile to be pushed to device and open the Launcher once installed.
- Tap Grant on the "Launcher requires permission" screen.
- Toggle Permit Usage access on. Usage access grants the Workspace ONE Launcher app permission to track what other apps are being used, how often, operator, language settings, and additional details.
- Navigate to.
- Tap Clear Defaults under the "Launch by Default" section.
- Tap Workspace ONE Launcher on the Select a Home app prompt.