When there are active notifications that require your attention, a numeral badge appears on the alert icon indicating the number of active alerts. Selecting the Notifications icon displays the Notifications pop-up screen.
You can manage the notifications you receive including view the list of active alerts. You can also renew your APNs, dismiss expired alerts, view the list of dismissed alerts, and Configure Notification Settings.
Each alert displays the organization group under which the APNs certificate is located, the certificate expiration date, and a link to Renew your APNs.
- View Active Alerts – The default view displays the list of active alerts.
- Renew your APNs – Selecting the link displays the APNs For MDM settings page. Renew the license by following the on-screen instructions.
- Dismiss Alert – Close the expired alert and send it to the Dismissed alert listing by selecting the X button. You cannot close critical priority notifications.
- Dismiss All – Close all active alerts and send them to the Dismissed alert listing.
- View Dismissed Alerts – Select the Dismissed tab at the top of the Notifications pop-up to view the listing of dismissed alerts.