Email migration to Secure Email Gateway (SEG) enables users to access emails only through the SEG proxy.
- Configure SEG at your required organization group under Global in the Workspace ONE UEM console. .
- Download and install SEG..
- Test the SEG functionality using the email compliance policy.
Existing Webmail, Outlook Web Access (OWA), and other email clients can continue to access the mail server.
- Disable all compliance policies temporarily.
- Ask all users to enroll their devices into Workspace ONE UEM.
- Provision a new email profile (with the SEG server URL as the hostname) to all the enrolled devices.
- Periodically, remind users with unmanaged devices to enroll into Workspace ONE UEM.
- To block EAS access to the mail server on a specific date, modify firewall (or Threat Management Gateway) rules. It ensures that mobile devices are blocked from accessing the mail server directly.
- Enable all compliance policies.