Add Dell Command | Configure to the Workspace ONE UEM console to enhance management of your Dell enterprise devices. If you want to use the configuration packages feature of the BIOS profile, you must add this integration to your environment.
- Navigate to https://www.dell.com/support/article/us/en/04/sln311302/dell-command-configure?lang=en and download the latest version of Dell Command | Configure.
- Open the EXE and select Extract. Save the extracted files into a folder.
- Navigate to the folder and find the MSI file.
- In the UEM console, add the extracted MSI file as an internal application. Make sure to set the Supported Processor Architecture to 32-bit or 64-bit based on the device OS.
- In the Deployment Options tab, set the Admin Privileges to Yes.
- Add an assignment of the application to your Dell enterprise devices.