Simplify enrollment for end users by staging your Windows 10 devices using the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub. This enrollment method enrolls the device and downloads device-level profiles so the end user must only log in to the device to begin using it.
- Navigate to www.awagent.com to download the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub Installer.
- Start the installer once the download completes.
- Select Run to begin the installation.
- Select Email if you have AirWatch Auto-Discovery enabled, otherwise select Server Detail.
- Complete the settings required based on the authentication type selected:
- Enter the email address to auto-fill the server details screen. Select Next and the details are entered.
- Enter the Server Name and Group ID if you are not using AirWatch Auto-Discovery to complete the settings. Select Next.
- Enter the staging Username and Password and select Next.
- Complete any optional screens.
- Select Finish to complete the enrollment.
Once the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub detects a staging user, the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub listener runs and listens for the next Windows login. When the end user logs into the device, the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hublistener reads the user UPN and email from the device registry. This information is sent to the Workspace ONE UEM Console and the device registry is updated to register the device to the user.