You can enroll devices using a web-based enrollment process through the iOS device's built-in Safari browser. This approach is best suited for deployments where users do not have an available Apple ID to download the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub.
To enroll an iOS device using a web-based enrollment process perform the following steps:
- Open the Safari browser on the iOS device.
- Navigate to .
- Select Group ID or your Email Address (if auto-discovery is set up for your environment) to enroll your iOS device. Select Next.
- Enter the credentials, which can include either a Username and Password, or a Token, or a combination of both to authenticate the device.
- If you enter the credentials incorrectly, a Captcha code appears. Enter the displayed Captcha code to complete the authentication.
- Complete the following process flow as determined by the administrator. Select Next after you complete each page.
- Select your Device Ownership type, if applicable.
- Enter the device Asset Number, if applicable.
- When prompted, download the MDM profile. The following message is displayed:
This website is trying to download a configuration file. Do you want to allow?
- Tap Allow and when the download is compete, tap Close.
You have successfully installed the profile.You can view the profile in Settings and continue with installation.
- Download and install the MDM profile. Accept any prompts for trust, if applicable.
Note: You can also perform an agentless enrollment without using the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub for web-based enrollment. To perform an agentless enrollment, navigate to and ensure that the Require Hub Enrollment for iOS check box is not selected.
- For devices below iOS 12.2, install the MDM profile when prompted and accept the MDM warning message by selecting Install.
- For devices iOS 12.2 and later, follow the instructional screens to install the MDM profile and accept the MDM warning message by selecting Install.