Configure accessibility options for end users by creating an Accessibility profile.
- Navigate to Resources > Profiles & Baselines > Profiles and select Add. Select Apple macOS, and then select whether this profile will apply to only the enrollment user on the device (User Profile), or the entire device (Device Profile).
- Configure the profile's General settings.
- Select the Accessibility payload.
- Configure options for Seeing, including:
Setting Description Zoom Options
Enable zoom function using scroll wheel and keyboard, set max/min zoom, smooth images and show preview rectangle when zoomed out.
Display Options Invert colors, use grayscale, enhance contrast and set cursor size to normal, medium, large or extra large. Voiceover Options Enable voiceover for the device.
- Configure options for Hearing, including:
Setting Description Flash the screen when an alert occurs Enable flashing for alerts.
Play stereo audio as mono
Allow stereo to play as mono.
- Configure options for Interaction, including:
Setting Description Sticky Keys Enable Sticky Keys, beep when a modifier is set and display pressed keys on screen. Slow Keys Enable Slow Keys, use click key sounds and set key acceptance delay. Mouse Keys Enable Mouse Keys, set initial delay and max speed, and ignore device's built-in trackpad.
- Select Save & Publish when you are finished to push the profile to devices.