Configure a CalDAV or CardDAV profile to allow end users to sync corporate calendar items and contacts.
- Navigate to Resources > Profiles & Baselines > Profiles and select Add. Select Apple macOS, and then select User Profile, since email settings can only apply to a single user.
- Configure the profile's General settings.
- Select the CalDAV or CardDAV payload.
- Configure CalDAV or CardDAV settings, including:
Setting Description Account Description Enter a brief description of the account. Account Hostname Enter/view the name of the server for CalDAV use. Port Enter the number of the port assigned for communication with the CalDAV server. Principal URL Enter the web location of the CalDAV server. Account Username Enter the username for the Active Directory account. Account Password Enter the password for the Active Directory account. Use SSL Select this check box to enable Secure Socket Layer usage.
- Select Save & Publish when you are finished to push the profile to devices.