Use Workspace ONE UEM powered by AirWatch to manage your mobile email deployment.
The ability to view corporate data on your device provides convenience and improves productivity, but at the same time also presents security and deployment challenges. To overcome such challenges, Workspace ONE UEM powered by AirWatch Mobile Email Management (MEM) solution delivers comprehensive security for your corporate email infrastructure.
Mobile email provides benefits and at the same time presents bigger challenges, such as the following:
- Provisioning email across different device types, operating systems, and email clients.
- Securing email access over unsecured networks.
- Protecting sensitive information from third-party apps.
- Restricting email access from unauthorized, lost, or stolen devices.
- Preventing email attachments from being lost and disseminated through the third-party reader apps when they are viewed.
Advantages of Mobile Email Management (MEM)
Workspace ONE UEM powered by AirWatch MEM provides all the key factors that are required for a successful and secure mobile email deployment. The following are some of the advantages of using MEM:
- Enforce SSL security
- Configure email over-the-air
- Discover existing unmanaged devices
- Protect email from data loss
- Block unmanaged devices from accessing email
- Restrict email access to only company-approved devices
- Use certificate integration and revocation
Verify the browser requirements as given in this section before you proceed with the VMware AirWatch® Mobile Email Management® (MEM) solution.
Integration with the third-party product is not guaranteed and dependent upon the proper functioning of those third-party solutions.
The Workspace ONE UEM console supports the latest stable builds of the following web browsers:
Internet Explorer 11
If you are using a browser older than those listed above, upgrade your browser to guarantee the performance of the Workspace ONE UEM console. Comprehensive platform testing has been performed to ensure functionality using these web browsers. The UEM console may experience minor issues if you choose to run it in a non-certified browser.