Workspace ONE UEM offers the option to reconfigure the integration with Appthority. Reconfiguring the system removes configurations, app groups, and compliance policies.
Reconfiguring Appthority integration results in numerous actions.
- Disables the Third-Party App Scan Analysis feature.
- Removes the Appthority signing certificates from the Workspace ONE UEM console.
- Removes the Appthority URL information from the Workspace ONE UEM console.
- Removes the blacklisted app groups from the Workspace ONE UEM console created from the integration.
- Removes compliance policies created using the blacklisted app groups.
- Wipes all data from the app scanning integration service.
- Requests Appthority to remove certificates and data from the integration.
Another way to fix application issues is to deactivate blacklisted app groups. This option might fix issues without removing configurations.