When deploying the Content Gateway using the relay-endpoint model, you must install two instances of the Content Gateway on separate Windows servers. Out of the two instances where one instance is installed on the relay server, the other instance must be installed on the endpoint server.
To install an endpoint server:
Open the installer file on the Endpoint Content Gateway server and then select Next.
Accept the End User License Agreement and then select Next.
Select the destination for the downloaded Content Gateway installation files and then select Next.
- Select the path to the downloaded Content Gateway configuration file (XML).
Configure the Content Gateway Setup screen.
- Endpoint – Select the button to install Content Gateway on the Endpoint server.
Enter the Certificate Password created when downloading the installer. Click Next.
Use the drop-down menu to select the Target Site in IIS to install the Workspace ONE UEM application in. Click Next.
- Verify that the Windows Firewall settings allow the following ports.
- Content Gateway ports
- Default IIS website port
Click Install to begin the Content Gateway installation on the server.
- Click Finish to close the Content Gateway installer.
- Close the installer and verify connectivity to AirWatch. For information about testing the Content Gateway connectivity, see Verify Content Gateway Connectivity.