Configure the Content Rendering Engine
Configure Content Rendering Engine (RFS) settings in the UEM console to establish a connection from CRE to Remote File Storage (RFS) and pre-configure the settings files that get bundled into the installer, eliminating the need to manually configure them post-installation on the server.
- Navigate to Content > Settings > Content Viewer, at a Customer level Organization Group.
Select Configure if configuring the first CRE instance. After the first instance, the option switches to Add.
- On the Assignment screen, select an RFS Node from the same data-center or network as CRE to have content rendered in the SSP. Limit one CRE instance per RFS node. Select Next.
Configure the fields on the Details screen. Select Next.
Setting Description Name Provide a name for the content viewer. This name displays in the UEM Console. CRE URL
Provide the externally accessible URL for the CRE you set up on your server.
- Assign a Public SSL Certificate on the Authentication screen to establish trust between RFS and the Content Viewer. Select Next.
- Select the Edit icon from the actions menu for the CRE node.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- Review the Summary screen. Select Save after reviewing the newly configured settings.
- Select Download under the Installer column and follow the prompts.
- Use the manual utility to upload the SSL certificate to the RFS Tokens server selected during configuration.