The setup page from the Workspace ONE Console facilitates the integration between AirWatch and Google for Chrome OS management. Simply enter your Google admin account and you are redirected to Google authorization page to grant permissions.
- Enable Chrome Device Management (CDM) API Partner Access for device and user policies under from the Google Admin Console by navigating to Device Management > Chrome Management > Device Settings and Device Management > Chrome Management> User Settings and select the checkbox under the Chrome Management-Partner Access section.
- Navigate to Devices > Device Settings > Devices & Users > Chrome OS > Chrome OS EMM Registration in the Workspace ONE console.
Enter the Google Admin Email Address.
Select Register with Google. You are redirected to the Google login page to enter your Google admin email address.Caution:
Please make sure you have pop-ups enabled otherwise the Google authorization page will not open.
- Select Allow to grant permissions.
- Copy Google Authorization Code from Google and paste it into the Google Authorization Code field in the Workspace ONE console.
- Select Authorize.
- Select Test Connection to ensure the connection between AirWatch and Google is established. If successful, a green 'Test Connection Successful' message displays.
- Select Device Sync which manually syncs new Chrome OS enrollments into the Workspace ONE UEM console .