After obtaining an SSL certificate, register your domain for Auto-Discovery in the Workspace ONE UEM Console. The registered domain connects end-user email addresses to the enrollment credentials.
To register a domain:
- Navigate to Groups & Settings > All Settings > Devices & Users > Windows > Windows Auto-Discovery.
- Set the Auto Discovery Mode to Cloud Hosted.
Select Register Domain for Windows Auto-Discovery.
- Select the Domain for which you want to register WADS. If you have not yet created a domain, select Register a new domain. For more information on setting up an email domain, see Add a Domain to Workspace ONE UEM.
- Create a CNAME Record by following the steps on the screen.
Select Upload to add your SSL certificate.Note:
Workspace ONE UEM only accepts a domain-specific certificate and not a wildcard certificate.
- Select Save.
- Confirm that your domain is properly added and registered and select Save.
It may take up to 30 minutes to register the domain for cloud-hosted WADS.