Entrust IdentityGuard is a commercially off the shelf (COTS) Derived Credentials solution. You can learn more about it by going to https://www.entrust.com/products/entrust-identityguard/.
To configure the VMware PIV-D Manager using Entrust IdentityGuard, complete the following:
- Start the enrollment process by logging in to the Entrust IdentityGuard Self-Service Portal from your laptop/desktop computer with your existing smart card.
- Once logged in, select on “ I’d like to enroll for a derived mobile smart credential”.
- Select “I’ve successfully downloaded and installed the Entrust IdentityGuard Mobile Smart Credential application” and click Next.
- Enter a name under Identity Name, then select VMware PIV-D under the Derived Mobile Smart Credential App field.
- Click OK A QR Code and a one-time password displays.
Launch the VMware PIV-D Application on your iOS Device and tap Scan QR code and then enter the one-time password.
Once the process is complete, You are taken to the Certificate list view