You can add Admin Accounts from the Administrators List View page, providing access to advanced features of the Workspace ONE ™ UEM console. Each admin that maintains and supervises the console must have an individual account.
- Navigate to Accounts > Administrators > List View, select Add, then Add Admin. The Add/Edit Admin page displays.
Under the Basic tab, for the User Type setting, select either Basic or Directory.
- If you select Basic, then fill in all required settings on the Basic tab, including user name, password, First Name, and Last Name.
- You can enable Two-Factor Authentication where you select between Email and SMS as a delivery method and the token expiration time in minutes.
- You can also select a Notification option, choosing between None, Email, and SMS. The Admin receives an auto-generated response.
- If you select Directory, then enter the Domain and user name of the admin user.
- Select the Details tab and enter additional information, if necessary.
- Select the Roles tab and then select the Organization Group followed by the Role you want to assign to the new admin. Add new roles by using Add Role.
- Select the API tab and choose the Authentication type.
- Select the Notes tab and enter additional Notes for the admin user.
- Select Save to create the admin account with the assigned role.