To integrate with the Device Enrollment Program, you must complete the following requirements.
- An Apple DEP account – Register for a DEP account. If needed, enroll with Apple using the Apple Enrollment Procedure.
- Apple devices – Any macOS, iOS, and tvOS devices that you want managed through DEP must be associated with a DEP account.
- Devices purchased from a Third party or reseller must be associated with your DEP account. To make sure that the devices are DEP-eligible, check with your reseller.
- When enrolling devices, you must have Internet connectivity.
- When integrating with the Apple DEP portal, ensure that the network is set up to communicate with mdmenrollment.apple.com on port 443, as for some on-premise clients.