Use the Device Details page to track detailed information for a single device and to access user and device management actions quickly.
Access Device Details by selecting a device friendly name from one of the available Dashboards, or by using the available search tools in the Workspace ONE ™ UEM console.
The main page features several major sections.
- Notification Badges – Displays the Compromised State, Compliance Violations, Enrollment Date, time Last Seen for the selected device, and GPS/Location Service Availability (for Android devices only).
- Security – Displays security settings such as which management software is being used, passcode status, and data protections.
- User Info – Displays basic user information including full name and email.
- Device Info – Displays device details such as organization group, location, smart groups, serial number, UDID, asset number, power status including battery health (for Zebra Android devices only), storage capacity, physical memory, and warranty information.
- Profiles – Displays all profiles such as installed (active), assigned (inactive), and unmanaged (sideloaded).
- Apps – Displays all installed apps, both automatic apps and on-demand apps.
- Content – Displays any installed content such as user-added documents.
- Certifications – Displays all installed certificates, including certifications near their expiration date.
- Admin Applications – Displays the installed AirWatch Agent information including version number.
- Zebra Battery Information (for Zebra Android devices only) – Displays detailed battery information including battery health, manufacture date, serial number, and part number.
Device Details Dashboard
The dashboard displays basic device information such as the device type, device model, OS version number, ownership type, device action button cluster, and Recent List indicator.
Selecting the arrow buttons in the Recent List indicator changes the selected device based on its position in the filtered List View.
Device Details Action Button Cluster
Perform common device actions with the action button cluster including Query, Send [Message], Lock, and other actions accessed through the More Actions button.
Available Device Actions vary by platform, device manufacturer and model, and enrollment status, and the specific configuration of your Workspace ONE UEM console. See Device Actions by Platform for a full listing of remote actions an admin can invoke using the Console.