||View general statistics such as enrollment status, compliance, last seen, GPS availability, platform/model/OS, organization group, serial number, power status, storage capacity, physical memory, and virtual memory.
Display the status, policy name, date of the previous and forthcoming compliance check and the actions already taken on the device. The Compliance tab includes advanced troubleshooting and convenience features.
- Non-Compliant devices, and devices in pending compliance status, have troubleshooting functions available. You can reevaluate compliance on a per-device basis ( ) or get detailed information about the compliance status on the device ( ).
- Users with Read-Only privileges can view the specific compliance policy directly from the Compliance tab while Administrators can make edits to the compliance policy.
||View all profiles currently assigned, installed, and unmanaged on a device.
View all apps currently assigned and installed on the device.
App Compliance column identifies SDK-built applications that are non-compliant with SDK App Compliance settings. Find these settings in Groups & Settings > All Settings > Settings and Policies > SDK App Compliance.
For details, see Find Data for SDK App Compliance Settings.
||View the status, type, name, version, priority, deployment, last update, date, time of views, and acknowledged content on the device. This tab also provides a toolbar for administrative action (install or delete).
View current location or location history of a device. Select the Period or length of time you are looking back in Search of location data points. The Custom Period enables you to select a range of dates and times in 5-minute increments. You can also review latitude and longitude coordinates of these data points by moving the pointer over location markers on the map.
Enable the collection of location data by navigating to Groups & Settings > All Settings > Devices & Users and selecting the platform-specific Agent Settings page. For more information about location data as it relates to privacy, see GPS Coordinates.
Edit the number of location data points collected and the minimum distance between locations by navigating to Groups & Settings > All Settings > Installation > Maps.
Access details about the user of a device and the status of the other devices enrolled to this user.
These additional menu tabs vary based on the device platform.
- Network – View current network information (Cellular, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, IMEI) of a device.
- Security – View current security status of a device based on security settings.
- Telecom – View amounts of calls, data, and messages sent and received.
- Notes – View and add notes regarding the device. For example, note the shipping status or if the device is in repair and out of commission.
- Certificates – Identify device certificates by name and issuant. This tab also provides certificate expiration dates.
- Provisioning – View complete history and status of all packages provisioned to the device and any provisioning errors.
- Alerts – View all alerts associated with the device.
- Books – View all internal books on the device.
- Shared Device Log – View the history of the shared device including past check-ins and check-outs and status.
- Restrictions – View all restrictions currently applied to a device. This tab also shows specific restrictions by Device, Apps, Ratings, and Passcode.
- Status History – View history of device in relation to enrollment status.
- Targeted Logging – View the logs for the Console, Catalog, Device Services, Device Management, and Self Service Portal. You must enable Targeted Logging in settings and a link is provided for this purpose. You must then select the Create New Log button and select a length of time the log is collected.
- Troubleshooting – View Event Log and Commands logging information. This page features export and search functions, enabling you to perform targets searches and analysis.
Event Log – View detailed debug information and server check-ins, including a Filter by Event Group Type, Date Range, Severity, Module, and Category.
In the Event Log listing, the Event Data column may display hypertext links that open a separate screen with even more detail surrounding the specific event. This information enables you to perform advanced troubleshooting such as determining why a profile fails to install.
- Commands – View detailed listing of pending, queued, and completed commands sent to the device. Includes a Filter enabling you to filter commands by Category, Status, and specific Command.
- Attachments – Use this storage space on the server for screenshots, documents, and links for troubleshooting and other purposes without taking up space on the device itself.
- Compromised Detection – View details about the compromised status of the device including the specific Reason for the status and how Severe the status is.