Use the AirWatch Unified Agent to start enrollment of your Windows Desktop devices. The AirWatch Unified Agent provides a simplified enrollment flow for end users that is quick and easy enrollment.
To enroll Windows Desktop devices using the AirWatch Unified Agent:
- On the Windows Desktop device, navigate to awagent.com
- Install the AirWatch Unified Agent. When the installation is finished, start the AirWatch Agent.
- Select Connect a work or school account. The AirWatch Unified Agent then opens the Workplace native app to complete enrollment.
Enter the email address and select Next.
If you are not using Windows Auto-Discovery, complete the following settings:
- Enter the Server URL and select Next.
- Enter the Group ID and select Next.
- Enter the Username and Password.
- Select Done.
- Open the AirWatch Unified Agent and complete the enrollment.