The Microsoft Imaging and Configuration Designer tool allows you to create a provisioning package to enroll multiple Windows 10 devices into Workspace ONE UEM quickly and easily. Once the package is installed, the device automatically enrolls into Workspace ONE UEM.
To create a provisioning package:
Download the Microsoft Assessment and Deployment Kit for Windows 10 and install the Windows Imaging and Configuration Designer tool (ICD).
- Start the Windows ICD and select New Provisioning Package.
Enter a Project Name and select the settings to view and configure.
The typical choice is the Common to all Windows desktop editions option.
- (Optional) Import a provisioning package if you want to create a provisioning package based on the settings of a previous package.
- Navigate to Runtime Settings > Workplace > Enrollments.
In the Workspace ONE UEM Console, navigate to Groups & Settings > All Settings > Devices & Users > Windows > Windows Desktop > Staging and Provisioning .
When you navigate to this settings page, a staging user is created and URLs pertaining to the created staging user display. You can create your own staging user for use with bulk provisioning but the settings displayed on this settings page do not apply to any created users.
- Copy the UPN and paste it into the UPN text box of the ICD.
Select the down arrow next to Enrollments in the Available Customizations window.
Configure the following settings:
- Select AuthPolicy and select the value displayed in the UEM Console.
- Select DiscoveryServiceFullURL and copy the URL displayed in the UEM Console.
- Select EnrollmentServiceFullURL and copy the URL displayed in the UEM Console.
- Select PolicyServiceFullURL and copy the URL displayed in the UEM Console.
- Select Secret and copy the value displayed in the UEM Console.
- Select File > Save to save the project.
- Select Export > Provisioning Package to create a package for use with bulk provisioning then select Next.
- Save the Encryption password for later use if you choose to encrypt the package and then select Next.
- Save the package to a USB drive for transfer to each device you want to provision. You can also email the package to the device.
- Select Build to create the package.
Next you must install the bulk provisioning package. For more information, see Install Bulk Provisioning Packages.