The following tasks must be completed before proceeding with the steps outlined in this documentation:
- Workspace ONE UEM version 8.0 or greater.
- VMware Enterprise Systems Connector is required if the Entrust IdentityGuard instance is installed behind a firewall.
- An Entrust IdentityGuard instance needs to be available.
Configure Entrust IdentityGuard for mobile enrollment. Contact your Entrust representative to complete the following steps.
- Configure an Entrust Managed CA in Entrust IdentityGuard. Adding a Managed CA allows Entrust IdentityGuard to communicate with your Security Manager CA.
- Configure a Digital ID Configuration in Entrust IdentityGuard. A Digital ID Configuration is a template that Entrust IdentityGuard uses to issue digital IDs.
- Configure the Entrust IdentityGuard digital ID policies.
- Mirror the password rules set in Security Manager and Entrust IdentityGuard. If the password rules do not match, errors can occur when issuing digital IDs.
- Add an Entrust IdentityGuard administrator that your Workspace ONE UEM MDM will use to issue digital IDs.