Upload the .apf file for your Smart Glasses deployment to enable a simplified enrollment. The Agent Package can be uploaded only in specific organization group types, for example, in organization groups of type ‘Customer’. It is recommended to upload the AirWatch Agent Package at the highest organization group. You can find the file specific to your OEM located in AirWatch Resources.
To upload an .apf file, follow the steps detailed below:
- Navigate to Devices > Staging & Provisioning > Components > Agent Packages and select Add. Make sure you are using the top level organization group.
- Select Upload and Choose File to browse for the .apf file of the AirWatch Agent version you want to upload.
- Select the .apf file and select Open to choose the file.
- Select Save to close the upload dialog.
- Enter a File Name.
- Enter a Package Name.
- Enter a Version for the AirWatch Agent.
- Select Save to upload the .apf file to the Workspace ONE UEM console .