Upgrade the AirWatch Agent for QNX using product provisioning. This upgrade process creates a product containing the AirWatch Agent and installs a script.
Create a files/actions containing the following.
- AirWatch Agent for QNX
For more information, see Create a Files/Actions Component.
- Create a product that downloads the file/action to the device. For more information, see Create a Product.
- Run chmod with executable permissions for each of the downloaded files.
Run ./Install.sh to perform the AirWatch Agent upgrade.
- If the script detects that a version of the AirWatch Agent is already installed, it calls awotamigrate.sh to do the upgrade.
- If the script does not detect a version of the AirWatch Agent already installed, the AirWatch Agent is installed fresh.
- The -f flag can be specified to force a new install of the AirWatch Agent, even if an existing agent is installed.
- The AirWatch Agent does not support downgrading from a later version of the AirWatch Agent to an earlier version.