To use the Email Notification Service 2 (ENS2), you must install the ENS on an IIS server.
Complete the following tasks before you install ENS2:
- Install IIS 7 or later on the Web Server
- Update ASP.Net to v4.6.2
- Download the config.xml file from the Workspace ONE UEM console.
- Create a new database and name it appropriately.
- Download the latest version of ENS2 installer from the Software section of the My Workspace ONE portal.
- Run the installer. The InstallShield Wizard opens and displays the License Agreement.
- Select the I accept the terms in the license agreement check box and then select Next.
- Select the ENS components you want to install and select Next.
You can install both components on the same server. If you have separate database server, you can install the components on different servers.
- Choose a location to install the selected components and select Next.If you want to install the components at a custom location, select Change.
- From the ENS Configurations wizard window, select Browse and locate the config.xml file and then select Next.
- Select Certificate Password text box and enter the certificate password you provided when you downloaded the configuration file from the Workspace ONE UEM console, and then select Next.
- From the Database Server window, select the Database server you are installing to text box and provide the database path and account credentials for installing the database components.
The database account provided must have access and modifying privileges.
- Select the Name of the database catalog text box and enter the name of the database and select Next.
- Select OK to confirm and then select Install to start the installation.
After the installation is complete, an API token is displayed in a text file.
- Copy the API token.
The API token is required when deploying Boxer application with ENS2.
- Select Finish to exit the wizard.