The Workspace ONE UEM REST API information that you provide during the installation process fetches your SEG configuration from the UEM console.
Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 8 (188.8.131.52) is required. You do not need to install JRE before installing SEG. The SEG installer prompts you to install JRE during SEG installation.
- Run the installer as an administrator in the AirWatch Secure Email Gateway - InstallShield Wizard window. Click Next.
- Accept the End User License Agreement and select Next.
- Select Next to install the SEG to the default folder C:\AirWatch\ or select Change to choose a different folder. Select Yes to install JRE 8 (184.108.40.206).
- Enter the AirWatch API Information and select Next
Settings Description HTTPS Select the check box if the protocol for the Workspace ONE UEM API server is https. API Server Hostname
Enter the URL of your Workspace ONE UEM API server.
This is required to fetch the SEG configuration from the UEM console.
Admin Username Enter the user name of a Workspace ONE UEM Admin user account. Admin Password Enter the password of a Workspace ONE UEM Admin user account. MEM Config GUID
Enter the unique ID of your Mobile Email Management (MEM) configuration.
This is shown on the MEM Configuration page on the UEM console.
- If an outbound proxy is required for the communication from the SEG to the API server then select the Outbound proxy? check box and enter the proxy settings details as described in the table. Select Next.
Settings Description HTTPS If the protocol for the proxy is https then select the check box. Proxy Host The address of the proxy host. Proxy Port The proxy port number.
User name and password for proxy authentication.
These fields are available once you select the Does the proxy require authentication credentails? check box.
- If your SSL certificate is provided when configuring the console MEM settings, skip this step and proceed with step 7. Otherwise, select Browse to upload the SSL Certificate, enter the Certificate Password and then select Next.
- Select Install to begin the installation. The InstallShield Wizard takes few minutes to install the SEG.
- Select Finish to exit the AirWatch Secure Email Gateway - InstallShield Wizard.