The final step to enable Workspace ONE UEM Reports in the UEM console is configuring the application to use the Report Server endpoint.
If the SQL Server is on a separate domain from the Console Server, you must enter the Domain Name of the SQL Server.
- In the UEM console, navigate to Groups & Settings > All Settings > Installation > Reports. Ensure you are logged in as an administrator with the System Administrator role at the Global organization group level.
- Enter the following parameters:
- Server URL – The Report Server URL (http://YourReportServer/reportserver by default).
- Username – The Workspace ONE UEM SSRS user that you created.
- Password – The Workspace ONE UEM SSRS user password.
- Domain Name – Enter the domain name of your active directory. This is only needed if you are using a Domain Service Account.