Once the macOS application or software is deployed, the deployed application or software can be managed from the UEM console. You can manage updates by uploading a new version of the file onto the UEM console.
To update the application or software:
- Navigate to Apps & Books > Native.
- Select the application that you want to update. .
- On the top right of the Details page, select Add Version.
- Upload the installer and the .pkginfo file of the new version.
- If necessary, perform additional changes and then Save.
- Select Save & Assign.