You can implement key management functions for ongoing maintenance and upkeep of admin accounts by navigating to Accounts > Administrators > List View.
Display the Add/Edit Admin page by selecting the hypertext link in the user name column. This link enables you to update current roles assigned quickly or change roles within your organization quickly to keep their privileges up-to-date. You can also alter general admin information and change a password.
You can Filter the list of administrators to include all roles or limit the listing to only a specific role you want to see.
Display the action buttons applicable to that admin by selecting the radio button next to the administrator user name.
- View History – Track when admins log in and out of the Workspace ONE ™ UEM console.
- Deactivate – Change the status of an admin account from active to inactive. This feature allows you to suspend the management functions and privileges temporarily. At the same time, this feature enables you to keep the defined roles of the admin account for later use.
- Activate – Change the status of an admin account from inactive to active.
- Delete – Remove the admin account from the UEM console. Such an action is useful for when an administrator terminates employment.
- Change Password – Edit the password belonging to a basic or temporary admin account.