The Content Management solution supports integration with your Corporate File Servers (CFS). Corporate File Servers refer to existing repositories that reside within an organization's internal network.
Corporate File Server integration supports the following features:
- Secure integration
- Protect access to organization's internal network
- Advanced integration options using Content Gateway and Remote File Storage
The Content Management solution provides the following security options:
- SSL encryption for data transit
- Control access and download rights of Workspace ONE UEM administrators
- Content stored within organization's network
- Only metadata stored in Workspace ONE UEM database. Support for review and management of the stored metadata.
Depending on an organization's structure, the Workspace ONE UEM administrator might or might not have administrative permissions for a CFS. After the Content Management solution is integrated with CFS, the end-user devices can sync the content from the servers using VMware Content Locker.