Once the Launcher profile is pushed to user devices, users have to grant app permissions which allow the Launcher profile to access features on the device and set AirWatch as the default launcher.
To prepare the devices for Launcher:
- Wait for the Launcher profile to be pushed to device and open the Launcher once installed.
- Tap Grant on the "Launcher requires permission" screen.
- Toggle Permit Usage access on. Usage access grants the AirWatch Launcher app permission to track what other apps are being used, how often, operator, language settings, and additional details.
- Navigate to Settings > Launcher > App Info.
- Tap Clear Defaults under the "Launch by Default" section.
- Tap AirWatch Launcher on the Select a Home app prompt.