Managing product sets includes more requirements and actions from you than other management functionality in the Workspace ONE ™ UEM console. As product sets create complicated relationships between smart groups and products, removing and editing product sets cause multiple reactions for each action taken.
- Viewing Product Sets in Device Details.
- Add a product to a product set.
- Change the product ranking in a product set.
- Remove products from a product set.
Activating and Deactivating Products in a Product Set
When you select to activate or deactivate a product that is part of a product set, a series of reactions take place.
- Deactivating a product in a product set sends a removal command to all devices with that product, and the next highest ranked product is installed.
- Activating a product in a product set might trigger other products to be removed on devices, and the newly activated product to be installed.