You might need to change the applications included in the Workspace ONE ™ UEM App Launcher. This action requires admin credentials to perform.
To make Admin configurations in the Workspace ONE UEM App Launcher:
- Open the Workspace ONE UEM App Launcher application on the device.
- Enter the Admin passcode in the Password text box and select Accept.
- Select the option to Import, Export, or Add applications from and to the list.
- Select Add to add an application and complete the following options on the Add Application screen:
- Application Location – Defines the file path of the application or select the Browse option.
- Application Name – Defines the name of the application to display in the Workspace ONE UEM App Launcher.
- Arguments – Defines command-line arguments to run the application.
- Launch On Start – Starts the application when the Workspace ONE UEM App Launcher is started.
- Hide from User – Masks the application in the user interface.
- Console Application – Defines the application as not having a user interface or as a background process.
- Select Save.