The reports functionality allows you to access detailed information about the devices, users, and applications in your Workspace ONE ™ UEM solution.
Use this information to troubleshoot your deployment and make informed decisions on what actions to take. The exports of these reports are in comma-separated values (CSV) format.
In version 9.0.2, Workspace ONE UEM added three new reports that appear the same as existing reports but use a revamped back-end framework. This new framework generates reports with improved features.
- More intuitive interface.
- Improved report generation reliability.
- Easier filter selection.
- Faster download times.
- Enhanced export status tracing capability.
- Streamlined reports subscription functionality.
The storage of your reports depends on the storage solution you use. By default, Workspace ONE UEM stores the reports in the database. The reports remain in the database until they expire. Once expired, the reports are automatically deleted. Depending on the size of your deployment, consider using a storage solution as an extension to your database to improve performance.
Extend your database with File Storage and Reports Storage.
- File Storage stores reports, content, and application in a separate file storage server.
- Reports Storage stores Workspace ONE UEM Reports in a dedicated file store separate from all other content.
To improve performance, consider enabling the reports storage. This storage uses a dedicated server to store all Workspace ONE UEM Reports and increase performance. For more information, see Reports Storage.
If you are using version 9.0.2 or 9.0.3, you must enable File Storage to use Workspace ONE UEM Reports. For more information, see Introduction to File Storage.