Use approvals for SaaS applications that activate licenses for use. When enabled with the corresponding License Approval Required option, users request access to applicable SaaS applications from the Workspace ONE catalog before installation and license activation.
- Navigate to Apps & Books > Applications > Web > SaaS and select Settings.
- Select Approvals.
- Select Yes to enable the feature.
- Select an Approval Engine the system uses to request approvals.
- Enter the callback URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the REST resource that listens for the callout request.
- Enter the Username, if the REST API requires credentials to access.
- Enter the Password for the user name, if the REST API requires credentials to access.
- Enter the SSL certificate in PEM (privacy-enhanced electronic mail) format for the PEM-format SSL Certificate option, if the REST resource runs on a server that has a self-signed certificate or a certificate not trusted by a public certificate authority and uses HTTPS.
For information on the corresponding option License Approval Required, see the applicable topic:
- For Office 365 applications, see Add Office 365 Applications with a Client Access Policy.
- For regular SaaS applications, see Add SaaS Applications in the Workspace ONE UEM console.