Setting up your account with managed Google domain requires the organization to set up a Google domain if they do not already use one.
You are to complete several manual tasks, such as verifying domain ownership with Google, obtaining an EMM token, and creating an enterprise service account to use this type of setup.
To start Android setup in the Workspace ONE UEM console using managed Google domain method, complete the following:
- Navigate to Getting Started > Workspace ONE > Android EMM Registration.
- Select Register to be redirected to the Android Setup Wizard to complete three steps:
- Generate Token: Obtain your enterprise token by registering your enterprise domain with Google.
Upload Token: Enter the EMM Token into the Android setup wizard.
- Setup Users: Configure how users will be created for your entire enterprise.
- Select Go To Google. You are redirected to the G Suite site.
- Register your enterprise and verify your domain.
Setting Description Google Admin Email Address The Google account used to sign in to the Google. Client ID The unique identifier Google will use to access the Android APIs. Copy this address from the JSON file saved to your local drive. Google Service Account Email Address An account that belongs to your application instead of to an individual end-use that include a generated email address that is unique and at least one public/private key pair. Copy this address from the JSON file saved to your local drive. Cert Id Your unique identity certificate. Copy the certificate ID from the P12 file you downloaded when you created the Google Service Account.