Now that you have configured Entrust IdentityGuard for mobile enrollment, Workspace ONE UEM can be configured to communicate with Entrust.
- Navigate to Devices > Certificates > Certificate Authorities and in the System Settings page that displays, ensure the Certificate Authorities tab is selected.
Select the Add button.
The Certificate Authority – Add / Edit page displays.
- Enter in the Name field a unique name that identifies the Entrust certificate authority.
- Select the Authority Type drop-down and select Entrust.
- For Protocol, select either the PKI or SCEP radio button.
- Enter in the Server URL field the URL of the Administration Services MDM Web Service or the Entrust IdentityGuard Administration Service. If you are using Entrust Managed Services PKI, this URL should have been provided to you by an Entrust representative. For example, https://mobile.example.com:19443/mdmws/services/AdminServiceV8.
- In the Username and Password settings, enter the user name of the Administration Services or Entrust IdentityGuard administrator you created while configuring Entrust. If you are using Entrust Managed Services PKI, this username and corresponding password should have been provided to you by an Entrust representative.
When complete, select the Test Connection button and verify that the test is successful.
If the connection failed, an error displays. This error could be the result of a certificate not being installed on the Workspace ONE UEM server, the URL not being correct, etc. In this case, the Server URL was not correct.
- Select Save.