The next step is to define which certificate will be deployed to devices by setting up a certificate template in Workspace ONE UEM.
- Navigate to Devices > Certificates > Certificate Authorities.
- Select the Request Templates tab.
- Click Add.
- Enter the Name for the RSA Request Template.
- Enter a Description to help you identify the RSA certificate template.
- Select your RSA CA from the Certificate Authority drop-down menu.
- Enter the Jurisdiction, which you generated by following Obtaining Your Jurisdiction ID.
- Enter the External Profile, which you generated by following Obtaining Your Profile ID.
- Enter the Subject Name, which is the identity bound to the certificate.
- Enter the Private Key Length, which defaults to 2048.
- For Private Key Type, select if the certificate can be used for signing and encryption operations or both.
- Select the Automatic Certificate Renewal checkbox if Workspace ONE UEM is going to automatically request the certificate to be renewed by RSA when it expires. If you select this option, enter the number of days prior to expiration before Workspace ONE UEM automatically requests RSA to reissue the certificate in the Auto Renewal Period (days) field. This requires the certificate profile on RSA to have the Duplicated Certificates setting enabled.
- Select the Enable Certificate Revocation checkbox if you want Workspace ONE UEM to be able to revoke certificates.
Note: The SAN Type and Publish Private Key options do not do anything at this time.