The Agent Package can be uploaded only in specific organization group types, for example, in organization groups of type ‘Customer’. Upload the AirWatch Agent Package at the highest organization group level. You can find the file specific to your OEM located in Workspace ONE ™ UEM Resources.
To upload an APF file, follow these steps.
- Navigate to Devices > Staging & Provisioning > Components > Agent Packages and select Add AirWatch Agent. Make sure that you are using the top-level organization group.
- Select the platform for which you are adding the AirWatch Agent package. The Add AirWatch Agent screen displays.
- Select the Upload button next to the Application File setting. Next, select Choose File to browse for the APF file of the AirWatch Agent version you want to upload.
- Select the APF file and select Open to select the file.
- Select Save to close the upload dialog.
- With the uploading of the APF file, the settings are automatically populated with data. You can make desired edits to File Name, Package Name, and Version for the AirWatch Agent.
- Select Save to upload the APF file to the UEM console.