Use the Workspace ONE Validation Tool to verify that your Windows machine is properly configured for a deployment of VMware Identity Manager.
- Run the Workspace ONE Validation Tool. Select the VMware Identity Manager option.
- Enter the applicable Certificate and DNS Validation information.
- VMware Identity Manager URL – Enter the URL where your Identity Manger instance resides.
- REST API – Enter the URL of your REST API instance.
- Integrations – Select Yes for any integration your deployment includes and enter the URL for that service.
- Enter the Database Details.
- Database server
- Database name
- Authentication type – Select SQL Server or Windows.
- Database user (autofilled when the Authentication type is Windows)
- Database password (automatically set when the Authentication type is Windows)
- Configure Proxy Settings – select Yes or No.
- If you select Yes, enter the Proxy URL and Proxy port for outbound connections.
- Select the Authentication type for proxy connections.
- If you choose Password as your Authentication type, enter a user name, password, and any URLs where you want to bypass authentication.
- Configure System Integrations to connect your back-end resources to VMware Identity Manager.
Select the system integration that you want to configure and enter the required integration information for your selection.
- When you have entered all the required information, select Test to verify your VMware Identity Manager configuration.
- When the test results appear, you can Export the results or Retry the validation. For more information about using the results, see Validation Tool Results.
If the validation returns errors, consult the Pre-Installation Requirements Worksheet, available at https://resources.air-watch.com/view/yjs9gxm5262g4vh3l7v4/en.