The Workspace ONE UEM system settings have a page that displays your site URLs. Verify these values have populated correctly as part of the installation.
- Open a browser and access the console using the publicly signed URL.
- Verify the Workspace ONE UEM version by selecting About Workspace ONE UEM.
- Log in to the Workspace ONE UEM console by selecting a language, if applicable, and entering your credentials.
- Define a Password Question and/or Security PIN.
- Verify Correct Site URL Population.
Navigate to Groups & Settings > All Settings > System > Advanced > Site URLs and verify the URLs populated correctly.
The only Site URL that might include “localhost” is the Peripheral Service URL. Google Play has a hostname connected to a port number.
Change SOAP and REST API URLs from the UEM console URL to the Workspace ONE UEM Devices Services server URL:
For example, https:// acme-console.com/AirWatchServices becomes https:// acme-ds.com/AirWatchServices and https:// acme-console.com/API becomes https:// acme-ds.com/API.
For deployments of up to 100,000 devices and higher, Workspace ONE UEM recommends a standalone API server, in which case you should change the Site URL to match your dedicated API server URL.